Sunday, December 22, 2013

Dragonfly Lace Framed

The Dragonfly lace is finally framed! I had a hard time getting a good picture without light reflecting on it. I have been busily finishing projects for Christmas and new baby gifts. Unfortunately, I didn't take pictures of the little crochet booties I just finished. I have a crochet owl hat that I made for my grandson that I'll upload after Christmas. I am working on a crochet lace cowl for myself which just might get done for Christmas....It will be nice to get back to doing projects on a little more relaxed schedule.

We are enjoying a little "warmer" weather than we had the end of November to early December, which felt like January! We will definitely have a white Christmas and a fire in the fireplace will feel very cozy with negative temps predicted for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day morning.

Merry Christmas to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment