Monday, May 6, 2013

Works in Progress

This year I set a goal to complete those pieces I had started in the past couple of years. Usually, these are pieces I've been working on but have put down to complete another project of some sort that has a more immediate deadline. I have completed projects but have usually given them away as gifts. This piece, Yoder's Hill by Diane Graebner was a piece I saw first as a print piece. I couldn't afford the print piece and was excited to find the piece as a cross stitch. Little did I know that it would take me five years to complete it. It was another five years before I framed it.

r
One of the pieces I am working on currently is Dagonfly Lace. I hope to complete this in the next couple of months.

Another piece I started sometime in the past couple of years is called A Quilter's Garden by Cross' N Patch. This one is going to take me awhile but I am excited to complete it.


Since spring has finally arrived in MN, I probably won't have as much time to work on these until I get the flowerbeds cleaned up and gardens planted. 

No comments:

Post a Comment